LLCs, Corps, Partnerships, Cooperatives
The Fernandez Law Firm has a strong and long standing reputation for providing Colorado individuals and their businesses with solid and innovative legal advice tailored to meet the client’s individual and business needs. The Fernandez Law Firm represents a broad range of business, including High Tech and Aerospace Companies; Manufacturers; Software and Hardware Developers; Information Technology and Service Providers; Engineering and Construction Companies; Commercial and Residential Property Management; Health Care Professionals; Food Service, Restaurant, and Catering Companies; and Internet and Retail Businesses.
The Fernandez Law Firm strives to give each client top quality cost effective legal and business consulting services, with the attention and responsiveness they deserve in all areas of business law, including:
- Pre-formation strategic planning; formation of limited liability companies, corporations, partnerships, and cooperatives;
- Drafting, negotiating, and litigating partnership, shareholder, and operating agreements;
- Contract negotiations, drafting, compliance, and enforcement;
- Mergers, acquisitions, asset and stock purchases/sales;
- Intellectual property matters (negotiating and drafting licensing and technology agreements, copyrights, trademarks, and trade names);
- Real estate (sale, acquisition, and leasing; employment law;
- Regulatory and administrative law;
- Complex civil and commercial mediation, arbitration, and litigation;
- Corporate and board governance;
- Criminal and DUI defense.
In addition, the Firm provides on-going legal and business advice to its clients on matters such as: compliance with state and federal laws; reviewing company policies and employment manuals; negotiating and preparing contracts; preparation of minutes and corporate record keeping; corporate governance; ownership issues; mediation, arbitration, and litigation of disputes; and working with accountants and other professional business advisors. Free initial consults are available.
The Fernandez Law Firm will also provide capable attorneys to represent Colorado small businesses in any shareholder disputes, partnership disagreements, and/or lawsuits that may arise.
Call the Fernandez Law Firm in Longmont for a free initial consultation.