Estate Planning Wills, Trusts, Probate
The attorneys at the Fernandez Law Firm are well qualified in estate planning services through detailed preparation of wills and trusts, as well as representing personal representatives and heirs before the Colorado Probate courts.
Good Estate Planning ensures that your final wishes are carried out and that your assets are distributed pursuant to your wishes, while also minimizing tax consequences. The experienced estate planning and probate attorneys at the Fernandez Law Firm can help you in the estate planning process by:
- Analyzing assets and other holdings
- Evaluating titles to property to insure title is properly held
- Identifying beneficiaries and successors
- Preparing wills and trusts
- Preparing durable medical and general powers of attorney
- Preparing advanced medical directives and living wills
- Representing personal representatives and heirs in probate matters
- Preparation of small estate affidavits and personal representative deeds
- Assisting in the transfer of assets to heirs
Call the Fernandez Law Firm in Longmont for a free initial consultation.